Friday, August 28, 2009

KILLER!

Glamour is my name,
and I play the glamour game.
I don't care who you are,
as long as i like what you wear.
I change from week to week,
catch up if you can.
And if you can't,
don't let me catch you.
My mission is to make us,
all mindless in the end.
I hope we're all too-skinny,
chap-lipped, and puffy-eyed,
when I'm done here.
Hollywood at it's finest baby.
I like this hollow bitterness,
it's the foundation of haute-couture.
I bite my lip and raise my eyebrow,
and watch you crash/burn.
And if you get one bow out of line,
don't expect to be on the cover
of this month's Vogue.
This high-end world IS fashion,
and when you're all strutting around,
empty and done-up.
I'll be happy.
But honestly, if you ask her anyway,
living is better than dying,
and crying is better than lying.
She loves you, you know.
She wants you to win.
But if I'm God, she's Satan.
Are you Hell?

No comments:

Post a Comment