Friday, August 28, 2009

I've always been this beautiful. You were blind.

can't shake this feeling
baby, my claws are out
and if you think anyone can get by without a scratch
you haven't been right about me for a long time
you're the one who made me so deliciously catty
eat up the blame, lovey
you just don't wrong me without getting a taste
i'm so much better than a bitch
and you got me rolling, baby
don't you just love me now?
i've given up on explanations
i don't give a fuck about closure
all i care about is you knowing that it isn't me who changed
it's all you
no, im still the same person
funny how you made that mistake
like i'd ever change into a nice person?
baby, you never knew me.
i want to believe you never did what they say
but it all makes sense now
you're a liar and a cheater
and no way do you deserve me.
i don't lie
but now i do so much worse
and nobody does it better.
nobody does bad like i do.
no one can make you feel the same way i did
and even if you get the feelings mixed up
no one knows you like i do.
and i hope you never find anyone as good as me
as good as me in any way
even at getting their claws out.

No comments:

Post a Comment