Friday, August 28, 2009

Fear, you creep, leave me alone.

baby, there are only liars,
but it's not so bad,
when the liars show you a good time,
it's the best time you can have.
i promise you i'm just,
as bad a liar as can be,
but if i say i'm lying,
could you still believe in me?
i forgot about love,
all i want is the fame,
throw in your money,
and you're playing my game.
i want to be bad,
more than anyone should,
play with me baby?
we both know you could.

you were addicted from the start,
you know just how i walk,
but be honest with me, babe,
you like it more the way i talk.
dirty, rich,
money's sick,
baby, tonight,
dirty's my pick.
no one can beat me,
i won't take it slow,

you can reheat me,
but don't make it slow.
i want to party,
want to be in the show,
you wanted me naughty?
it's the same me you know.

i like the way you make me know,
liars are the fastest slow,
only ones as fast as me,
liars, they all run the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment